Social Work Support
JASA's staff of expert, caring social workers assesses each senior's individual needs and interests, identifying services and resources that enable our clients to continue living full and independent lives within their communities.
Some of the case management and counseling services JASA provides are:
- Arranging for nutritious, home delivered meals – both kosher and non-kosher
- Determining eligibility and assisting in securing benefits and entitlements, including food stamps, Medicaid, Senior Citizen Rent Increase Exemption (SCRIE), and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Advocacy to help secure all available community services
- Counseling to support emotional well-being and caregiver/family relationships
- Conducting referrals to help with the demands of daily living, including light housekeeping, cleaning, shopping, laundry, personal care, and other home care services
- Assistance with managing health concerns
For more information contact 212.273.5272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.