Corporate Sponsorship Guidelines
JASA’s reputation for integrity, social responsibility and accountability is our greatest asset and our primary focus is ensuring the health, safety and privacy of our clients. Therefore, we must ensure that all sponsorships are ethical, promote JASA’s mission, do not involve conflicts of interest, and do not promote activities, organizations, or interests that conflict with our goals.
JASA conducts reviews of all entities seeking to sponsor a program or event.
- Any corporate sponsorship is not an endorsement of a company’s product or service and may not be represented by the sponsor as such in any way. JASA will provide disclaimers, signage and/or notices of this fact.
- Presentations cannot be arranged purely for a promotional purpose, but promotional presentations may be displayed with JASA’s prior approval.
- JASA must retain complete editorial control over all sponsor-related communications including the use of the JASA name and logo and the right to terminate the relationship.
- Sponsors cannot preclude having other like services as sponsors for events.
- JASA will not allow any presentations that involve medical interventions or includes drug trials or medical procedures unless specifically allowed by the program’s government funder.
- JASA will ensure all client's right to privacy and confidentiality and will never share any information about individual clients. JASA will not share the list of attendees to events or any of their information. Clients may share their own information.
- Sponsors should not seek to impose any particular values or biases on clients.