Careers at JASA Porter - Club 76
Union DC 37/ Non-Exempt/ Part-Time
Job Type: Part Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors at the end of lunch. Sweep under the steam table and behind the refrigerator in the kitchen.
- Keep walls clean, steam table area clean and empty pans under sink in the kitchen.
- Clean and wipe down Microwave.
- Clean worktables, prep area, equipment, dishes, pots, pans, pan cart wagon, ovens, steam table in the kitchen.
- Empty garbage and replace bags daily in the kitchen. Garbage bags in the kitchen should be doubled bagged to prevent leakage. Take garbage outside daily by tree or by wall.
- Change recycled garbage bags daily. Take recycled garbage to the basement unless recycle days- TUESDAY and THURSDAY.
- Sweep and spot mop dining room.
- Empty and replace garbage bags in the ballroom.
- Clean landing by 3rd Floor elevator area.
- Check the bathroom twice during work hours and again before leaving.
- Sweep and mop bathrooms, wipe down countertops.
- Sweep floors in the 6th Floor Office and empty garbage cans between 2:45 to 3 pm.
- Clean all refrigerators and freezers including the milk refrigerator in the kitchen at least once weekly.
- Clean tables and chairs in the dining room as needed.
- Sweep and mop the entire dining room weekly on Friday.
- Check paper towels, tissue and soap in bathrooms as needed.
- Change garbage bags in bathrooms as needed.
- Mop floors in the 6th Floor Office twice a week.
- Clean refrigerator, coffee machine, water cooler in 6th Floor Office weekly.
- Water plants in the 6th Floor Office weekly on Friday.
- Replace water in the water cooler as needed.
- Clean and wash garbage pails twice a month.
- High School graduate preferred.
- Ability to read, speak and follow directions in English.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting, moving or carry packages, furniture or office equipment.
- Must be able to work nights and/or weekends as assigned.
- Must be able to climb stairs, climb a ladder, and bend.
- Valid drivers' license helpful.
Porter - Club 76