Careers at JASA Marketing Coordinator- Home Care
SUMMARY: Home Care Marketing Coordinator will be a key member of JASA’s Home Care Division and responsible for building external relationships that support sustainable home care workforce and client base. This position will perform activities to enhance the organization’s brand with providers, potential consumers, caregivers, home care workers, etc. Note: position will work closely with Home Care Division’s Human Resources team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine best options to enroll clients and recruit home care workers.
- Promote JASACare as a home care provider and employer of choice.
- Meet and maintain department monthly recruitment and enrollment goals.
- Develop effective working relationships with community organizations, training programs and any appropriate potential referral/recruitment sources of home care workers and clients.
- In conjunction with Business Development Manager, develop and utilize marketing and outreach materials targeting potential clients and home care workers.
- Organize and attend community events and job fairs.
- Participate in joint marketing and outreach efforts of the organization.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum one year’s relevant experience required.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and accountable.
- Effective, persuasive English communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to travel throughout NY City.
- Bi-lingual preferred in Russian or Spanish.
- Must be computer literate, including ability to learn and use program-specific software, and internet savvy. Knowledge of current version of Microsoft Office and Google Suite required (spreadsheets, documents, email, calendar, etc.).
- Must work well in fast-paced team environment.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.