COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
The FDA has approved COVID-19 vaccines that medical experts believe are important, safe, and effective tools in the fight against the virus. All New Yorkers age 16+ are now eligible.
All City-Run Vaccine Sites Now Take Walk-ins - No Appointments Needed!
- 16 and older at Pfizer sites
- 18 and older at Moderna sites
- Click here for a list of locations
Make an Appointment
By phone: 833.697.4829
Online for NYC:
Online for NY State:
NYC Home Vaccination Program
- Eligibility expanded to New Yorkers ages 75+ and those who have disabilities
- Those interested in participating in the expanded program should call: 877.829.4692 or visit nyc.gov/homebound
If you need assistance scheduling a vaccine appointment or securing transportation to your vaccine appointment, contact JASA at email@example.com or 212.273.5272.
Resources and Facts: COVID-19 Vaccine
- Click here for what older adults need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Click here for frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Continue to Stay Safe
As new variants of the virus spread, stay vigilant and practice safety protocols:
- According to CDC, double masking and wearing a tightly fitted mask can block 92% of infectious particles. Read here for tips on how to properly mask up.
- Practice social distancing
- Wash your hands
- Avoid gatherings of all sizes
There are COVID-19 scams targeting seniors. To report a scam, call 833.829.7226. Click here for tips to avoid COVID-19 scammers.