JASA's 23 Senior Centers provide a sense of community to brighten the lives of tens of thousands of older adults in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island. Seniors find stimulation, conversation, exercise, and meals, planned and coordinated by more than 1,000 member/volunteers with their interests in mind. The busy schedules include:
- Hot, nutritious kosher and non kosher lunches (plus some centers also provide breakfast)
- Discussions on current affairs and history
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Classes in dance, music, art, and writing
- Trips, parties, celebrations
To find the senior center nearest you, just click on the borough tabs above.
And ready with the answers to your questions..
Reach out. Reach us.